Ayden has been a real trooper, but he's ready to run up and down the hall!! There aren't enough toys in our house to keep him busy, let alone we didn't bring enough for him. Tonight, they allowed him to eat by mouth and we brought some pickles along and boy did he LOVE them. He didn't make the faces he normally does. In addition our friend Michelle brought Chris and I sandwiches and some cheddar sun chips. He loved them too. I had to take both the pickle and chips away b/c I was afraid he was going to stick the whole thing (each individually) in his mouth! :) Hopefully this is a good sign of things to come.
Gotta run - Ayden needs to use the computer to watch a movie. :)
thanks for checking in!!


1 comment:
WOOOOOWHOOOOO!!!! Congrats!!!! We're glad he's doing great!!!!
Hope ya have a great night!
Post a Comment