Saturday, August 1, 2009

My first visit to the Ocean!!!

Well, Ayden got his first glimpse of the Ocean! In typical Ayden fashion... he threw caution to the wind and ran in! Of course, the people sitting on the beach were probably laughing their head off b/c Chris and I were chasing...



We ended up in San Diego because I was in training and so we took the opportunity to turn it into a mini-vacation. So while I sat freezing in training, Chris and Ayden hung out at the beach! We stayed at the Navy Lodge on Coronado Island, which had a complete open beach all to ourselves, while the vacationers at the Coronado Resort were packed like sardines! :)



In addition to the beach, Chris and Ayden took in a Padres game. And we took Ayden to Lego Land. Although the mounds of Legos were cool, Ayden really loved to drive the boats!



Have a good day!

4 comments:

Janis said...

Looks like fun!!! If you ever make it to LA, let me know.

Alicia said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. I love Ayden's shades, what a cool dude!!!

Janay said...

Looks like a wonderful time :0)

Gretch said...

Awesome!!! Glad you got a mini vaca and Ayden looks great on the beach in his shades!!!!!!!!

2009... A year in review of pictures...