Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Mind of a Four Year Old (all boy)


So lately, Ayden has been rather hilarious.  His vocabulary is ever expanding and comes up with these new, "bright" ideas in which he thinks is great... but Mom and Dad aren't so sure.   It usually starts with some quiet and then a, "Mom/Dad, come'ere I gotta show you something.  Come'ere...come'ere".  Here is a video and some pictures of what we have found....



In addition....
Pooh and Moose tucked in.
 He put Pooh Bear and Moose to bed and told Moose, "If you get out of bed, I take Pooh Bear away... stay in bed".  :)
Moving into the tent???











I don't quite know what he was doing here moving items into the tent...
Hey mom LOOK I am on the top bunk!! 

We moved him from the toddler bed and he now has a bunk bed, of which he sleeps on the bottom, but enjoys climbing up to the top and sitting. 







He has started "borrowing" my phone to take pictures, however, many of them end up as videos.  :) 
  Here are a few of his pics....

     
 Continues with his fascination of plug-ins.


Mom and puppies...

Dakotah wearing Ayden's hat...










 
 Finally, we have been to 2 Avalanche hockey games.  Ayden enjoys tell all the teams when to "shoot it at the net".   While at the games... he turned into a hockey player and a Nuggets basketball play all in the same day!  :)



Well, that's about all.  Hope everyone is well. 

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I just love that boy!

2009... A year in review of pictures...