This blog was originally started for Ayden for his journey through the process of decannulation. It has continued on beyond that time, although it's not always in a routine or timely fashion. Thanks for checking in with us.
Hi My name is Jenna and I came across your site. Ayden is an amazing, courageous, strong and determined fighter. He is a brave warrior, smilen champ and an inspirational hero. I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and I love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com
Hi! My name is Jill and I am a mommy of ex 26 week twins. My son Matthew has had a trach since Jan 2010. He is 2. We also live here in Denver and of course have 2 labs! I just wanted to let you know your sons story brought happy tears to my eyes. We still have a long way to go but thank you for keeping me going as his mommy! It's tough sometimes. Jill cook Asujill1979@yahoo.com
2 comments:
Hi
My name is Jenna and I came across your site. Ayden is an amazing, courageous, strong and determined fighter. He is a brave warrior, smilen champ and an inspirational hero. I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and I love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com
Hi! My name is Jill and I am a mommy of ex 26 week twins. My son Matthew has had a trach since Jan 2010. He is 2. We also live here in Denver and of course have 2 labs! I just wanted to let you know your sons story brought happy tears to my eyes. We still have a long way to go but thank you for keeping me going as his mommy! It's tough sometimes. Jill cook
Asujill1979@yahoo.com
Post a Comment